The 16th annual DITA Europe conference is hosted by the Center for Information-Development Management (CIDM). As an exhibitor, we hope that you will share in the significant professional and business benefits of this conference. The goal of the conference is to introduce the DITA standard to European information developers and to support their migration to a structured, topic-based, single-source authoring and publishing environment. The conference is organized as a 2-day event.
- Participation in the exhibitor reception, where participants can leisurely visit your table and discuss your product in-depth
- Identification as an exhibitor in all conference materials **
- An electronic copy of your flyer will be included on the conference mobile app and website **
- A small table for your exhibit booth in the conference area
- 2 complimentary conference registrations to be used for booth staff
** Provided all submission deadlines are met
For more information and pricing about becoming an exhibitor, please fill out the form below and you will be contacted. Exhibit space is limited so reserve your table now!
If cancellation is necessary, we will refund your exhibitor fee, less a $200 administrative fee if you cancel more than six weeks in advance. We will refund 50% of the conference exhibitor fee for cancellations made less than six weeks in advance. If you do not attend and do not notify us of your cancellation, there is no refund.