Oxygen XML Editor Productivity Tips and Tricks
Oxygen XML Editor, your favorite DITA editing tool comes with lots of functionality and behaviors which could enhance your overall productivity.
So let’s explore some of the less-known features in the application, useful shortcuts, side views, specialized toolbars, drag and drop behaviors, editing quirks which will make you enjoy working with Oxygen even more.
What can attendees expect to learn?
You will learn about lots of hidden functionality in Oxygen XML Editor:
– Find replace functionality
– Getting to use your Project view for batch operations
– Shortcuts to navigate between opened documents
– Various Text-editing mode actions and behaviors
– Various visual Author-editing mode actions and behaviors
– Specialized toolbars
– Useful Side views
– Useful tools
– Import functionality
– Various useful global settings
Meet the Presenter
Radu Coravu started working more than 10 years ago as a software developer for Syncro Soft Ltd., the manufacturer of the popular Oxygen XML Editor. During the last years, his main focus has been in the development of the visual XML Author editing environment and the specific-DITA support provided by Oxygen. He provides support for complex integrations and helps steer the product in the right direction, all this with some development on the side.